- Fees for school year 2018/2019
- Tuition Fees (by school year)
|Maternelle||4.950 €||5.200 €||5.980 €|
|Primaire||5.350 €||5.950 €||6.840 €|
|Collège||6.295 €||6.295 €||7.375 €|
|Lycée||6.205 €||6.205 €||7.285 €|
The Employer rate applies when the tuition fees are payed by a legal person.
The school fees are payable according to the payment methods chosen by the student’s legal representatives. They make it possible to ensure the general running of the School, so it is extremely important to respect the deadlines.
In case of school trip or outing, additional participation may be requested to the Parents. Invoices can be issued during the course of the year.
- A reduction of 4% is applied on the expenses of schooling for the 2nd child of the same family schooled in the School.
- A reduction of 10% is applied on the expenses of schooling from the 3rd child of the same family schooled with the School, 15% for the 4th child, 20% for the 5th child, …
- A reduction of 4% is applicable on the school fees if they are paid in 1 (ONE) only once and respecting the period in force (cumulative with the reductions related to the number of children).
- A reduction of 2% is applicable on school fees if the direct debit payments is implemented (cumulated with the reductions related to the number of children).
- 1st Registration Fees, Application Fees and CNED
|1st Registration||Application Fees||CNED|
|Maternelle||280 €||60 €||NA|
|Primaire||280 €||60 €||NA|
|Collège||280 €||60 €||1000 €|
|Lycée||280 €||60 €||1050 €|
Registration and application fees are mandatory and payable at the student’s administrative registration as of June. They are not refundable in case of withdrawal of the student.
The CNED registration fees are compulsory for secondary and high school students. They must be settled before the student’s admission.
- Other Mandatory Fees
|Teaching Material Fees||Insurance||Morning Snack|
|Maternelle||80 €||34 €||100 €|
|Primaire||80 €||34 €||NA|
|Collège||190 €||34 €||NA|
|Lycée||190 €||34 €||NA|
- Teaching Materials Fees allow the teacher to acquire the necessary material to animate his class adequately. They are included in the first invoice of the school year.
- The insurance costs are mandatory and allow the children to be covered concerning the Civil liability. Details are available on the insurer’s website: http://www.expat-care.com/#/products/pr_scolinteleve. They are included in the first invoice of the school year.
- Arrival and Departure during the year
- Arrival during the year
An admission during the school year is possible (Restriction for TPS admissions that can only be done until December 31 for pedagogical reasons). In this case the calculation of school fees and monitoring costs will be prorated depending on the presence of the student (all months are due in full). Other mandatory fees will be payable in full.
- Leaving during the year
In the event of early departure during the year, one month’s notice (except in the case of force majeure)is required from the families in order to benefit from a reimbursement of school fees in proportion to the time of the pupil’s attendance. Any month started is considered due in its entirety. All other costs can not be reimbursed. The request can be made by mail or email and addressed to the secretariat of the institution.
- No presentation of the student at the beginning of the school year.
In case of withdrawal of the student before the beginning a reimbursement of school fees already paid may be made upon written request (mail or email) of the parents. This request must be sent to the school’s secretariat before the start of the school year. All other costs can not be reimbursed.
- Payment Choice
The payment of the invoices is made only by bank transfer to the account of the Parents Association of the School:
SKB Banka, d.d.
Društvo Francoska šola v Ljubljani
IBAN: SI 56 03100 10011 60477
No payment in cash will be accepted.
Under ZDDV-1, Article 42, paragraph 8, tuition fees are not subject to VAT.
If you need to adapt the payment scheme, according to your own financial configuration, you can contact the APE management committee by email: email@example.com
- Late Payment
In the event of late payment, the school may charge default interest in accordance with the ZPOMZO-1 Slovenian Law. This late payment interest shall begin to apply on the day following the payment deadline. The penalty will be calculated via the official application of the Supreme Court of Slovenia available on the internet (http://izo.sodisce.si/izo-web/spring/izracun?execution=e1s1).
In the event of non-payment (total or partial) of one of the tuition fees provided for in the contract between the Parents and the School, the latter will not be able to register the Student for the following school year.